Fundraiser WYD 2016

A PARISH SUMMER BREAKFAST FUNDRAISER

LogoWYD2016We are asking for your support for our youth from St. James Parish to raise funds for the upcoming pilgrimage to Poland with Pope Francis. From the money collected, 10% will be donated to the St. James Outreach for the poor, and the remaining 90% of the proceeds will go to helping the youth.

“A pilgrimage is a symbol of life; it makes us think that life is to walk, it is a path,… If a person does not walk
and stays still, it’s no good, he does nothing….
A soul that does not walk in life doing good, doing the many things that must be done for society, to help others
and who also does not walk through life seeking God moved by the Holy Spirit from within, is a soul that ends in mediocrity and spiritual misery. Please: do not stop in life!”(Pope Francis)

PopeYouthPLAN ON ATTENDING AN ENJOYING A DELICIOUS BREAKFAST AND HELP OUR YOUTH SEEK THE PATH OF GOD IN THIS MEETING WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER YOUTH AND THE VICAR OF ST. PETER—POPE FRANCIS